If anyone is still up, C2C's show tonight is on how sports are fix

with holding on nearly every play, it's not absurd to throw one in there to turn a 3rd and short to a third and long, or miss one on a long run.... It's not as easy as other but far from impossible.

Hey, if it makes more sense for you to to believe this is all rigged.........whatever it takes make it through the day, I guess.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if it makes more sense for you to to believe this is all rigged.........whatever it takes make it through the day, I guess.

nope- far from rigged. But I think the refs understand entertainment value and ratings too. A lot of you act like it would be hard in football but I know guys working there way through the system from highschool to college with eyes for the pros and have heard reference to "giving teams a chance." think the controversial just give it to them quote

I'm not saying rigged, but that there can be opportunities handed out- what a team does with them is up to the team. Biiiig difference from all games are fixed and there's a team of writers scripting everything.