Atlanta 83

Carolina 75

Tampa Bay 69

NFC WEST

Arizona 79

San Francisco 79

Seattle 75

St. Louis 66

For those that play the game or care otherwise.

Everyone is so quick to say we are gonna suck this year. That we are only gonna win 2 or 3 games and etc. What a load of bs. At the minimum I say we win as many as last year if not one or two more. We have desperately needed an offensively minded coach for the past 10 yrs and now we have a proven one. With all the injuries and coaching staff changes in the beginning and middle of the season last year we still managed to get 6 wins, 7 if Leodis would of used his head. I'm just sayin I think we are gonna surprise some people this year and go 8-8. GO BILLS!

Everyone is so quick to say we are gonna suck this year. That we are only gonna win 2 or 3 games and etc. What a load of bs. At the minimum I say we win as many as last year if not one or two more. We have desperately needed an offensively minded coach for the past 10 yrs and now we have a proven one. With all the injuries and coaching staff changes in the beginning and middle of the season last yearr we still managed to get 6 wins, 7 if leodis would of used his head. I'm just sayin I think we are gonna surprise some people this year and go 8-8. GO BILLS!

+1

We won 6 games with guys we just threw together because of injuries. I don't see how we are any worse personnel-wise this year. We know coaching will be much better.

PTR

I agree whole heartedly. I was just passing it along. My prediction is that we start off real slow, but in the 2nd half of the season go something like 5-3 or close to that, spoil some playoff hopes for some teams, and have a lot of momentum going into the next year.

It dont bother me none!! I roll with Buffalo on XBOX Live and I roll. I'm glad they got Spiller cuz now I can take the RB Screen to the house. Fitz is mobile and the secondary is awesome. That rating is directed at the OL and in Madden it is not much of a factor as long as you know how to direct the blocking pre-play.

I understand that you can get updates during the year. I have a feeling they will be adjusting us upwards.

PTR

Everyone is so quick to say we are gonna suck this year. That we are only gonna win 2 or 3 games and etc. What a load of bs. At the minimum I say we win as many as last year if not one or two more. We have desperately needed an offensively minded coach for the past 10 yrs and now we have a proven one. With all the injuries and coaching staff changes in the beginning and middle of the season last year we still managed to get 6 wins, 7 if Leodis would of used his head. I'm just sayin I think we are gonna surprise some people this year and go 8-8. GO BILLS!

+1

We won 6 games with guys we just threw together because of injuries. I don't see how we are any worse personnel-wise this year. We know coaching will be much better.

PTR

I agree whole heartedly. I was just passing it along. My prediction is that we start off real slow, but in the 2nd half of the season go something like 5-3 or close to that, spoil some playoff hopes for some teams, and have a lot of momentum going into the next year.

What they said.