6th round pick Danny Batten

I think theres a song about this. "lookin for hope in all the wrong places" Our team is so bad we are starting to look at 6th rdrs to save our beloved bills.

real hope is a new owner!!!!!

PS - I know thats not the song

Isn't it also sad that Maybin is not impressing anyone ... he might just be shown up by a slower and lower round draft pick.

Even if Maybin does well, it just goes to show you that good to great 3-4 OLB's are a dime a dozen, and can be had anywhere in the draft or thereafter (e.g., undrafted James Harrison). Such a waste to use a 1st round pick on one.

By the way, that buffalo rumblings article sounded like it was written by a college freshman--very formal tone.

Even if Maybin does well, it just goes to show you that good to great 3-4 OLB's are a dime a dozen, and can be had anywhere in the draft or thereafter (e.g., undrafted James Harrison). Such a waste to use a 1st round pick on one.

By the way, that buffalo rumblings article sounded like it was written by a college freshman--very formal tone.

A dime a dozen? Are you kidding? They're rare as hen's teeth. Not decent ones, there're a bunch of them around. But the guys who can genuinely rush the passer from that formation? Extremely rare.

A dime a dozen? Are you kidding? They're rare as hen's teeth. Not decent ones, there're a bunch of them around. But the guys who can genuinely rush the passer from that formation? Extremely rare.

I, repsectfully, disagree. Yeah, the Lawrence Taylors of this world are rare. But guys who you can draft and immediately plug in for 4+ sacks in a season--you can find them off the street. It's also a reason why 3-4 teams, like the Steelers, let their "star" OLB's go all the time in free agency--easy to replace.