What if...

...Trent Edwards is a good QB retarded by a previously bad coaching staff? What if he's even Jay Fiedler from the Dolphins Offensive teams Gailey used to run...Jay f-ing Fiedler went the the playoffs multiple times...TE is at least as good as J-freaking-Fiedler

...A Healthy Offensive Line is just as good as we hoped last year? (Bell could be good, Leivtre could be Will Wolford, Hangartner is adequate if not solid, Eric Wood could be Jim Richter, Cornell Green could be Cornell Grenn)

...Three Stud running backs and or slot guys should be utilized (Lynch, Jackson, Spiller)

...Lee Evans is finally Lee Evans

...Roscoe Parrish is the amazing slot guy we always thought he could be

...James Hardy, Stevie Johnson, Shawn Nelson are three good young recievers

...The whole Defense is as bad ass as they could possibly be...

...Dwan, Williams, Stroud (Johnson, Troup, Carrington)

... Maybin, Pozluzny, Davis, Mitchell (Kelsey, Ellis, Ellison)

...McGee, Whitner, Byrd, McKelvin (Corner, Florence, Wilson)

Who whoulda thunk the Falcons would be good 2 years ago? Who woulda thunk that the Dolphins would win the AFC East 2 years ago?

We don't have any flashy names, but what if Gailey is the new Marv, what if Nix is the new Polian? It happened before, and it could happen again.

It's going to take a miracle, but this team could Gel and be pretty bad ass...I hope so.

Yes, I've been drinking...heavily...but you never know

We don't have any flashy names, but what if Gailey is the new Marv, what if Nix is the new Polian? It happened before, and it could happen again.

It's going to take a miracle, but this team could Gel and be pretty bad ass...I hope so.

Yes, I've been drinking...heavily...but you never know

This post makes me want to drink ...... heavily.

what if Fitzpatrick is the next J Fiedler? They are both former Ivy League QBs, you know... which all gets back to the size of Fitzpatricks giant noggin. Personally, I think they brought in the second trainer to help Fitz with his neck muscle development so that he can keep his head upright while throwing the ball, thereby improving his atrocious lack of accuracy.

HEEED... DEWN... NOW!!