zach thomas out this week

eball

thomas is out for the next 2 games.  combine that w/ mcgahee's "homecoming" and i just can't see the dolphins slowing him down.

midweek prediction:  bills 27, fish 6

mcgahee's line:  28/125, 2 TD

140626[/snapback]

It just keeps getting better. Willis will be bringing the wood. <_<

Thomas being out cetainly can't hurt the Bills running game.  However,  I do think Thomas has been overrated much of his career and had even lsot a step since his early years.

That and he has one stevestojantty ass haircut.

140649[/snapback]

yeah, hes over rated. he only leads the NFL in tackles. we all hate the dolphins, but come on, even i can see Thomas is one of the top 3 LB in the NFL.

also, no Junior, and no Thomas.... the only guy left to tackle McGahee is their safety. and if thats the case, i remember the stiffarm in the last miami game. time for a new carrer high.

"yeah, hes over rated. he only leads the NFL in tackles. we all hate the dolphins, but come on, even i can see Thomas is one of the top 3 LB in the NFL. "

yeah, but the Fin offense is 3 and out every single down so the defense is always on the field. He is bound to make a tackle or two every now and then.

London Fletcher is 3rd in the league. How many people are putting him down on their all-pro team?

"yeah, hes over rated. he only leads the NFL in tackles. we all hate the dolphins, but come on, even i can see Thomas is one of the top 3 LB in the NFL. "

yeah,  but the Fin offense is 3 and out every single down so the defense is always on the field.  He is bound to make a tackle or two every now and then.

London Fletcher is 3rd in the league.  How many people are putting him down on their all-pro team?

140837[/snapback]

Fletcher is having a Pro Bowl season.

Fletcher is having a Pro Bowl season.

140895[/snapback]

"Fletcher is having a Pro Bowl season."

I hope he makes it. I want as many Bills to make the all-pro team as possible each year. I am not quite sure he will make the cut this year. He has a reputation as a dirty player around the league and if Takeo makes the pro-bowl again this year, I doubt London will go as well.

But, I'd surely rather see him than Zach "buttcut" Thomas in Hawaii.