Maybe I was right?

TPS

When this team was 0-4, I said I thought they were a lot like Wade's first year Bills team--the 1998 Bills who went 0-3, then made the playoffs; you could sense that they were good, but just needed a couple of good bounces. The only difference is Flutie came on and took the team to the playoffs. If this team had anything close to Flutie as a QB they would be at least 7-4 instead of 5-6. While I wish Bledsoe could be the man, he doesn't make good decisions on the field. However, given the schedule, the Bills can still make the playoffs despite the poor QBing...

The McGahee for Henry switch = Flutie for Johnson as far as impact in the W/L column.

140408[/snapback]

Johnson started our winning streak that year. He played an exceptional game against a very good 49er's team. Of course the next week he fell on a football. Flutie mania followed. Say what you will about Flutie, but that season was the last time I was excited to watch a Bills game. Even the following year, it wasn't the same even though the Bills were a good team. That, and the way that season ended is enough to make we want to forget it ever took place...