Happy B'Day to KzooMike, SageAgainstTheMachine

Wow, I don't know what else to say, besides thank you. It is obviously greatly appreciated and I will not forget this favor.

Having said that, a couple questions...

1. How will I know Ennifer when I see her? Will there be a color coding scheme?

2. I understand you're helping her to program a GPS for Ithaca. Should I use the same methodology to return her home?

Sage,

I need to clarify some things. Did you hook up with code name Ennifer today? She is telling tales about her adventure but swears up and down it wasn't with anyone named Sage. She says, there was a dude and a chick. She says she had a good time but that the chick seemed a little jealous and was calling you names. The chick was named Ann Marie, or Rose Marie or something. She stresses it was a good time except for the name calling. She insists the chick kept calling you Presley. That is a common last name. Is it yours? Do you look a bit like Elvis maybe?

I need to figure all of this out because her accountant is a real stickler with the billing and she is being charged boo koo bucks for this. The Googlebot transport alone is in the 7 figures. Don't worry about answering this stuff tonight. It's your birthday. I just need to make sure she got to the right place and everything went ok. Her story is kind of crazy so I'll boil it down to the questions I need answered:

Presley/Sage?

Rosemarie?

Good time?

Sage,

I need to clarify some things. Did you hook up with code name Ennifer today? She is telling tales about her adventure but swears up and down it wasn't with anyone named Sage. She says, there was a dude and a chick. She says she had a good time but that the chick seemed a little jealous and was calling you names. The chick was named Ann Marie, or Rose Marie or something. She stresses it was a good time except for the name calling. She insists the chick kept calling you Presley. That is a common last name. Is it yours? Do you look a bit like Elvis maybe?

I need to figure all of this out because her accountant is a real stickler with the billing and she is being charged boo koo bucks for this. The Googlebot transport alone is in the 7 figures. Don't worry about answering this stuff tonight. It's your birthday. I just need to make sure she got to the right place and everything went ok. Her story is kind of crazy so I'll boil it down to the questions I need answered:

PresleyParsley/Sage?

Rosemarie?

Good time?

Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme

Sounds like they had a wonderful time.

Happy B-Day Guys!!

Wow, I don't know what else to say, besides thank you. It is obviously greatly appreciated and I will not forget this favor.

Having said that, a couple questions...

1. How will I know Ennifer when I see her? Will there be a color coding scheme?

2. I understand you're helping her to program a GPS for Ithaca. Should I use the same methodology to return her home?

I'm sending some Jennifers to you and they'll ask you for "Sage" advice. :rolleyes:

she looks like this

Happy birthday ya putz.

You too Kzoo!

The Jennifers I'm sending look like this; (Deerball is too cheap to send a few) <_<

Jennifer One Another of her

Jennifer Two Another of her

Jennifer Three Another one of her.

Happy birthday, gentlemen.

Gentleman? :lol:

Belated birthday wishes to my fellow Cornellian and to KzooMike, from...

The Original American Kazoo Company

HAPPY NATAL ANNIVERSARIES!!!!!

Cheers :lol::rolleyes::wallbash:

(Just FYI, SATM, back in 'my day' - when the earth was still coolin' - those 3 beers woulda cost me exactly 30 cents on Dimeys nite, down at 'The Slugout' on The Commons!)

19 and 0 baby!!! :wallbash:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

IN CHAN WE TRUST!!!!! <_<