Flash forward; Official thread

Olivia is so on my nerves! First she promised that she COULD never cheat on Mark. But then has acted opposite of her words. Example: Like 2 weeks ago when she went for the kiss Lloyd told her, "you could have called to tell me thanks" Why the hell did she go to his house? She knew what she wanted.

Then in last weeks episode she does 2 things that really annoyed me. She put her dumb arms around his when they were walking and then she was at his house having wine/dinner. Like she was Lloyds wife!!!! What the hell?

I cant wait till Mark slaps the hell out of her!

Ps. She is doing all this just because Mark didnt want to renounce the biggest case in the current world. If he quit the case, he would be quitting on the world. The whole investigation revolves around him. Dumb Olivia cant understand that...

I really wanted to like the show but it's just not compelling enough for me...I thought after it started up again I'd give it another try but I just lost interest again and stopped watching it...too bad, it did have some interesting plots. Besides, that Mark dude is not an interesting character at all....I want to punch him.

I really wanted to like the show but it's just not compelling enough for me...I thought after it started up again I'd give it another try but I just lost interest again and stopped watching it...too bad, it did have some interesting plots. Besides, that Mark dude is not an interesting character at all....I want to punch him.

i think his partner agent Noh is less interesting. but as a fan, i take the good and the bad.

Flashforward might just be one of the best concept/worst execution shows I've seen in awhile. The premise is compelling enough to keep me invested each week, but the acting is god awful and downright bizarre at times.

I've lost a lot of respect for Joseph Fiennes. He can't speak with an American accent above a whisper...at all. It's very, very strange. It's like 60 minutes of watching Luke Perry play Dylan McKay as an FBI agent.

I don't know...I'll keep watching. I'd like to see where they are going to take it and some of the characters are entertaining. I just wish it was done better.

Flashforward might just be one of the best concept/worst execution shows I've seen in awhile. The premise is compelling enough to keep me invested each week, but the acting is god awful and downright bizarre at times.

I've lost a lot of respect for Joseph Fiennes. He can't speak with an American accent above a whisper...at all. It's very, very strange. It's like 60 minutes of watching Luke Perry play Dylan McKay as an FBI agent.

I don't know...I'll keep watching. I'd like to see where they are going to take it and some of the characters are entertaining. I just wish it was done better.

they have a lot of stories. dad/daughter in afghan. etc. etc.

one of my favorite stories that almost developed last week was the doctor and the chinese girl.

i prefer the doc with the chinese girl.

what about yall?

doc and chinese girl or doc and the nurse?

I agree 100%. The only reason I keep watching is to find out the ending, which will probably come soon because ratings are plummeting. I think I'll pick up the book once the series is over to see how this concept does when executed well.

I've got to admit though, the guy looking for his daughter in Afghanistan is pretty bad ass, I do like that plotline a lot.

they have a lot of stories. dad/daughter in afghan. etc. etc.

one of my favorite stories that almost developed last week was the doctor and the chinese girl.

i prefer the doc with the chinese girl.

what about yall?

doc and chinese girl or doc and the nurse?

I too prefer the doc and Japanese girl (she's Japanese, not Chinese), but I !@#$ing hate his character. He's such an annoying little kitty. In fact, I hate most of the characters on the show, except for Afghanistan man.

I too prefer the doc and Japanese girl (she's Japanese, not Chinese), but I !@#$ing hate his character. He's such an annoying little kitty. In fact, I hate most of the characters on the show, except for Afghanistan man.

oh crap. you're right. how do i ask a question and get the country wrong. :lol:

so yes i prefer doc and japanese girl. :)

they're cancelling the show! so much for the offical thread bragging rights.

I reached the point a couple months ago that I was only watching it to see how it ends up, not because I wanted to watch it.

They blew it by cutting it off at the end of last year with no resolution.

I never came back to it and was glad I didn't.

a lot of shows do that now a days. they show you like 4 episodes. get you super excited and then you get this

"AFTER SPRING, GET READY FOR 3 OR FOUR MORE EPISODES"

what ever happened to the normal show season????