"All pro is what we're going for..."

i live in cincinnati, where the local professional football team, whether up or down (by their standards) have not beaten the team from Buffalo in a regular or post-season game since 1988. So shut up your whining and support your team, or ill send Trent over to yer house to beat yer ass and steal yer ugly little girlfriend.

War Bills.

Click me troll.

Besides, Trent is waaaay too infatuated with Dakota Fanning to ever consider trying to steal someone else's girl.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have no idea if this coaching staff knows what they are doing. We have no WR to speak of. We have 1 football and 3 RB fighting for it, we have a brand new defensive skeem coming in and do we have the personal to actually run the 3-4.

Credibility Fail. :thumbsup:

In my opinion Chan has already chosen his starting QB. I think it's Brohm. And Levi Brown is already a lock on the roster, because he is "their" guy. I think the true QB competition that our coach is talking about is for the back-up role. (QB #2) And that's between Trent and Fitz. Loser goes home. Just my opinion guys!

Considering the lame offensive coaches that Edwards has had deal with those first 4 years with the NFL new HC Chan Gailey should help him and the other QB's a great deal. It will be interesting to see the effects of finally having a decent offensive mind to teach them.