mike martz

Corp000085

How Martz is not working the drive-thru at BK right now is beyond me. He may be the worst coach in the NFL. I would have fired him right on the spot after the fake field goal attempt when they were down by 11 in the 3rd. This tool has no concept of how to use a timeout either. The Rams always seem to use all three before half of the 1st quarter is over.

How Martz is not working the drive-thru at BK right now is beyond me. He may be the worst coach in the NFL. I would have fired him right on the spot after the fake field goal attempt when they were down by 11 in the 3rd. This tool has no concept of how to use a timeout either. The Rams always seem to use all three before half of the 1st quarter is over.

139003[/snapback]

If Martz hadn't lost that Super Bowl back in 2002, maybe the Patriots are thrown off course and we wouldn't have to worry about them turning into a dynasty. Maybe I wouldn't have to see Tom Brady on TV 200 times a week ("It's my new favorite receiver".......*pukes*)

Martz is like the sucky gift that keeps on sucking.

Was watching the end of the game tonight and I think this sums up Martz to a tee.

45 seconds left in the game. Rams down by 28 and have the ball on their own 30. In case you didn't get that, let me say it again. Down by 28 with 45 seconds left and they're on their own 30. He runs three passing plays, one of which almost got Bulger killed.

WHY, MARTZ? Did you think you were going to score four touchdowns in 45 seconds? Did you think you had a chance? Christ, man, you weren't even at home. You were on the freakin' road! Kneel down and go home.

This guy is something...

Was watching the end of the game tonight and I think this sums up Martz to a tee.

45 seconds left in the game. Rams down by 28 and have the ball on their own 30. In case you didn't get that, let me say it again. Down by 28 with 45 seconds left and they're on their own 30. He runs three passing plays, one of which almost got Bulger killed.

WHY, MARTZ? Did you think you were going to score four touchdowns in 45 seconds? Did you think you had a chance? Christ, man, you weren't even at home. You were on the freakin' road! Kneel down and go home.

This guy is something...

139040[/snapback]

And that was after they punted with 6 minutes and change left, down 14, with only 1 timeout remaining.

Shhhh... SuperGenius at work.....