I cant wait....

For the new season, the more I look at the draft, the better it looks for us. We got...

1. An instant starter/points producer in Spiller. this is the anti marshawn and what we hoped for from T.O. last year.

2. A much bigger front 7 , wont it be nice to see guys run into our line and....stop!.

3. A new receiver who will a. fight for balls, b. track and move to the ball, c. catch the ball...all the things T.O. couldnt do.

4. A quick realization that edwards is truly a coward and POS with a lame delivery and an attitude on top of it. Hi, anyone can throw a dump off. Sad to say but even RJ had more courage. what a douche.

with all the new toys and a real OC, even Fitz could win us 9 games. I want to go 4-12 though so we get a QB next year.

For the new season, the more I look at the draft, the better it looks for us. We got...

1. An instant starter/points producer in Spiller. this is the anti marshawn and what we hoped for from T.O. last year.

2. A much bigger front 7 , wont it be nice to see guys run into are line and....stop!.

3. A new receiver who will a. fight for balls, b. track and move to the ball, c. catch the ball...all the things T.O. couldnt do.

4. A quick realization that edwards is truely a coward and POS with a lame delivery and an attitude on top of it. Hi, anyone can throw a dump off. Sad to say but even RJ had more courage. what a douche.

with all the new toys and a real OC, even Fitz could win us 9 games. I want to go 4-12 though so we get a QB next year.

Are you going to any games?

2. A much bigger front 7 , wont it be nice to see guys run into are line and....stop!.

4. A quick realization that edwards is truely a coward and POS with a lame delivery and an attitude on top of it. Hi, anyone can throw a dump off. Sad to say but even RJ had more courage. what a douche.

I can't wait..for a more descriptive topic title...

If Edwards went 11-5 next year I'm afraid your head would explode. He may not be a good NFL QB but I saw him play in college and get beat up unmercifully , he is not a coward. Let's put you in their for one series and see who the tough guys is .

You are truly seeing the world through red and blue colored glasses aren't you. :P

Well now is the time of year to do that so enjoy it!

If Edwards went 11-5 next year I'm afraid your head would explode. He may not be a good NFL QB but I saw him play in college and get beat up unmercifully , he is not a coward. Let's put you in their for one series and see who the tough guys is .

so he couldnt figure out who to throw to in college either? hes a coward for not risking the throw and waiting for the dump off, every read he makes is fake, hes just pretending, waiting for jackson, no matter what the defense does, open or not, hes waiting....always waiting, because he knows he cant play.

I am not a big Edwards supporter, but you make a good point.