offensive line

LT - Bell or Meredith

LG - Levitre

C - Hangartner

RG - Wood or Calloway (Depending on Eric's progress from the injury)

RT - Green

Wang, Hennessey, and whomever doesn't crack the starting line-up from the above. I also think we'll add a couple of other FA's for camp along with maybe another UDFA or two.

LT - Bell or Meredith

LG - Levitre

C - Hangartner

RT - Green

Wang, Hennessey, and whomever doesn't crack the starting line-up from the above. I also think we'll add a couple of other FA's for camp along with maybe another UDFA or two.

Well, if Eric is healthy ... maybe we can give Ed more time to develop.

In other words, if we've got Wood at the start of the season we may not need to show off our new Wang.

Well, if Eric is healthy ... maybe we can give Ed more time to develop.

In other words, if we've got Wood at the start of the season we may not need to show off our new Wang.

Although people will start to complain about the penis jokes, that was quite good!

LT - Bell or Meredith

LG - Levitre

C - Hangartner

RT - Green

I didn't really see anything in Meredith last year that would suggest that he could start at LT this season. I see him as a reserve or, possibly, RT.

I think it'll basically be the same line as last season. Green/Meredith step in for Butler.