Anyone else see the John Skelton Sports Science?

ACor58

I have a feeling that he is going to be really really good

The Briam Brohm highlight real was even more impressive than Skelton and they were even saying the thought he could be the starter over Rodgers that first year...

So, in other words, most of these guys coming out have impressive highlight reals...they could have done that with 10 QB's in this draft and made us drool...

What a joke, they compared his accuracy to Peytons? Peyton played in the SEC and who knows who Fordham plays. None of Skelton's Sport Science holds any merit to actual performance on the field.

The guy just looks like a stud. I know it is in a studio - but those passes would cut through the wind.

His bulk reminds me a little bit of Jim Kelly.

serious...my life was completely put on hold the last couple weeks to work on all those draft segments

That must have been pretty awesome :thumbdown: good for you! Except for your life being on hold haha, but I bet Suh was just a sight to see.

You must have been one of the "defenders" for the QB drills :devil:

That must have been pretty awesome :thumbdown: good for you! Except for your life being on hold haha, but I bet Suh was just a sight to see.

You must have been one of the "defenders" for the QB drills :devil:

Suh was remarkably athletic, and a really nice guy. I also met marshawn lynch when he shot a segment for the superbowl. He didn't take my $20 and was really fun.