Jason Campbell to the Raiders.........

Tom

i cant believe how many people are disappointed in the Bills not getting Campbell

i wouldnt have minded if they got him but i dont get being upset because they didnt

Who is going to be our QB next year now??? This makes me think that Nix and Gailey are happy with our current stable of QBs.

Who is going to be our QB next year now??? This makes me think that Nix and Gailey are happy with our current stable of QBs.
I didn't want Campbell but if your not going to trade for a QB at least draft one. Christ.

Nix has repeatedly said that the Bills have talent at QB and we're going to find out this year if they can play. It seemed clear to me. And I just have a hunch that the Bills will select a QB with one of their next picks (Nix also said that).

i cant believe how many people are disappointed in the Bills not getting Campbell

i wouldnt have minded if they got him but i dont get being upset because they didnt

What! Rational reasoning! GET OUT!!

It doesn't mean that at all. I think Chan and Nix realized that the most importants fixes this year are on the lines. This year's QB crop was weak and trading for Campbell is still arguable at best. If our QBs fail this year, next year we will go all in to get a QB