QB in round 6?

You have to believe, as long as there is no run on QBs (no this many), that the Bills will pick one in the 6th or 7th... Why not right?!?!

John Skelton

Tony Pike

Dan LeFevour

Jarrett Brown

Jevan Snead

Zac Robinson

Jonathan Crompton

Levi Brown

No. I really believe they get an undrafted FA and go with the 3 guys they have. Again, I can't get past

the fact Thigpen and Fiedler had their best years under Gailey. I hated how Edwards has been playing as

of late, but he did have a pretty year recently. Not saying I want him, but just sayin. I do believe the Bills

will give Brohm every chance over Trent and Fitz, hopefully rightfully so.

Meh. More OL or LBs please.

Don't disagree with you... especially with these OTs available:

Selvish Capers

Adam Ulatoski

Tony Washington

Kyle Calloway

Sam Young

Ciron Black

Buddy could really solidify the draft with drafting of some OTs and a QB that slipped.

You have to believe, as long as there is no run on QBs (no this many), that the Bills will pick one in the 6th or 7th... Why not right?!?!

John Skelton

Tony Pike

Dan LeFevour

Jarrett Brown

Jevan Snead

Zac Robinson

Jonathan Crompton

Levi Brown

wow, i somehow forgot about Snead, think he regrets coming out right now?

Don't disagree with you... especially with these OTs available:

Selvish Capers

Adam Ulatoski

Tony Washington

Kyle Calloway

Sam Young

Ciron Black

Buddy could really solidify the draft with drafting of some OTs and a QB that slipped.

There's no question they should grab Tony Washington. He would have been gone yesterday if not for his, ahem, issue.

There's no question they should grab Tony Washington. He would have been gone yesterday if not for his, ahem, issue.

With all the buzz around Tony Washington (as a player), I would like to see us pick him up... Not sure how teammates would feel about that... don't wanna ruin any sort of chemistry we may already have with our young lineman.

Someone needs to slap whoever convinced him he should enter the draft...poor life choice...

Yup -- it's a bad system. Is it the NBA that has a group from the league tell those kids where they are likely to be picked before they committ so they can make an educated decision?

This poor kid was told he was in Bradford's league and now suddenly he's a longshot to be on a roster in August.