People, please

LIBills

hopefully the rest of the draft is focused on offense, although I could understand grabbing 1 LB.

I love the Spiller pick. While it would have been nice to land an OT with 1 of the next 2 picks, it looks as if our run defense is now set. Focus on OL and maybe a qb/wr the rest of the way and I'm not disappointed with this draft.

Why can't Bills fans just let em play first before bashing the picks. That's all I am saying.

Doesn't work though. People start saying give them a couple years.

See Aaron Maybin.

Just sayin'.

:thumbsup:

The irony of posting on this board never ends. The complainers always moan about the fact that the offense is so boring and uninteresting. The Bills draft Spiller. Then the complainers whine about it, saying that we had other needs, why on earth would we draft the most dynamic, exciting, and explosive players in the draft to make that offense better. That makes no sense.

Then, they complain that we aren't big enough up front, and the DL can't stop the run. The Bills go out and draft a true three down NT and a 3-4 DE who can really play well against the run, getting much bigger up front. Then, the naysayers whine that the Bills didn't draft the players with names they recognize, and that we should have worked on the O-Line first, even though our run defense last year was the biggest reason we couldn't win games.

Seriously, let's wait till all the picks are in and let those players play a game before we start to criticize them as a bust or a pro bowler.