Our Running Back Triumvirate mirrors Dallas

Buffalo's Running Back Triumvirate mirrors what Dallas has:

C.J. Spiller = Felix Jones - dynamic playmaker that has speed but will get nicked up

Marshawn Lynch = Marion Barber - pile driver that runs through and over people

Fred Jackson = Tashard Choice - all around work horse that is the most consistent

I wish we had the depth that Dallas has at other positions.

Having 3 good Running Backs isn't out of the question though.

C.J. Spiller = Felix Jones - dynamic playmaker that has speed but will get nicked up

Fred Jackson = Tashard Choice - all around work horse that is the most consistent

I don't have a problem keeping all 3, they all have different styles and only help the offence.

Unfortunately that is where the comparison ends.

Seems like the NFL is begining to move towards having 3 rbs, just like it did about a decade ago when everyone started to pick up 1a and 1b rbs

Based on what the Bills are doing, it also seems like the NFL is moving to a no-QB, no OL scheme.

I'm sorry but...You don't draft a talent like CJ Spiller at 9 and use him in a "Triumvirate." He shouldn't be a change of pace back or a kick returner. He should be the #1 guy getting 30 carries a game. And for the record....I hate the pick

No Chance. This isn't the 80s, and he isn't Adrian Peterson. maybe 20 CJ, Fred, but probably a more even balance initially. Both fresh and dynamic. I agree he shouldn't be one of three, but I see him in the slot sometimes with Freddie in the backfield, and on the sidelines too at times, and I see him more impactful. Let's hope we find a better use for him than Reggie Bush who has been under used and hasn't fit in, but I think he is a better between the tackles runner than Bush and easier to fit in.

No Chance. This isn't the 80s, and he isn't Adrian Peterson. maybe 20 CJ, Fred, but probably a more even balance initially. Both fresh and dynamic. I agree he shouldn't be one of three, but I see him in the slot sometimes with Freddie in the backfield, and on the sidelines too at times, and I see him more impactful. Let's hope we find a better use for him than Reggie Bush who has been under used and hasn't fit in, but I think he is a better between the tackles runner than Bush and easier to fit in.

Not being an arrogant prick here...seriously...but if thats the case then I just cannot like the pick. You don't draft part time players in the top ten. He should be the #1 feature on offense. Not some gadget player or decoy...and I hate

the idea of him being a akick returner. I know he's good at it but whats next....will he play safety too?

That is real good depth, which is one reason why it makes that pick a little bit of a head scratcher, with so many other huge holes. Lynch won't be here by this time monday probably, and the biggest difference in the two groups is that they have a line to block for them.

Based on what the Bills are doing, it also seems like the NFL is moving to a no-QB, no OL scheme.

LOL that is funny, we could call our selves the "all backs" with secondary and running back being the best players on the team.

The rest of the draft should change this though. I am kind of excited to see all 3 on the field to be honest, I hope we keep them all too

"Triumvirate" wow nice word.