"I would be furious if Buffalo picked ______"

Maybe my heads still a little fuzzy from yesterdays "holiday". Maybe i'm just being too sensitive. Maybe a little bit of both. But i'm starting to lose patience with the "Bills should pick (so and so)" or, more specifically, "The Bills BETTER NOT draft (so and so)".

Look, everyone's got guys they like and guy's they don't. Some people are ridiculously "safe" with the guys they want (I.E. Bryan Bulaga or Trent Williams at 9) and some people are ridiculously "risky" (I.E. Tim Tebow at 9). But the bottom line is unless you're paying the millions of dollars out of YOUR pocket, who are you to say who the brass should or shouldn't pick?

Personally, I feel that we can fix the lines all we want. But we've been trying our damndest to do it for years. I think the bigger problem is playmakers. We just don't have them. Ben Rapelisberger played behind one of the worst lines in the league last year, but he still got things done. I guarantee you, if we got some dynamic playmakers at key positions, everything would look better.

But I digress from the point and the point is simply this, everybody's got their own opinion and no one's right or wrong. The Bills have their own ideas of what they want to do and what they think will fit with what they're trying to do. They might pick who you want and they might pick someone you don't. From there you can be happy or disappointed. But i'm flabergasted by people who say they'll "switch teams" or be "pissed" if they take someone except so and so or rips someone a new one for liking someone that another doesn't. Even if Buffalo took a twin pack of twinkies tomorrow, if you're a true fan, you deal. Find the good in the pick and STFU.

There. Flame away.

Tim Tebow

Actually, I do like Tim Tebow to the Bills. Call me crazy, but I feel like he's either going to be REALLY good or a bust. I think the reward is worth the risk, in my opinion. I'd be a little skeptical at 9, but in the bottom half of the 1st, i'd be cool with it.

But let's not turn this into another Tebow thread :devil:

Maybe my heads still a little fuzzy from yesterdays "holiday". Maybe i'm just being too sensitive. Maybe a little bit of both. But i'm starting to lose patience with the "Bills should pick (so and so)" or, more specifically, "The Bills BETTER NOT draft (so and so)".

Look, everyone's got guys they like and guy's they don't. Some people are ridiculously "safe" with the guys they want (I.E. Bryan Bulaga or Trent Williams at 9) and some people are ridiculously "risky" (I.E. Tim Tebow at 9). But the bottom line is unless you're paying the millions of dollars out of YOUR pocket, who are you to say who the brass should or shouldn't pick?

Personally, I feel that we can fix the lines all we want. But we've been trying our damndest to do it for years. I think the bigger problem is playmakers. We just don't have them. Ben Rapelisberger played behind one of the worst lines in the league last year, but he still got things done. I guarantee you, if we got some dynamic playmakers at key positions, everything would look better.

But I digress from the point and the point is simply this, everybody's got their own opinion and no one's right or wrong. The Bills have their own ideas of what they want to do and what they think will fit with what they're trying to do. They might pick who you want and they might pick someone you don't. From there you can be happy or disappointed. But i'm flabergasted by people who say they'll "switch teams" or be "pissed" if they take someone except so and so or rips someone a new one for liking someone that another doesn't. Even if Buffalo took a twin pack of twinkies tomorrow, if you're a true fan, you deal. Find the good in the pick and STFU.

There. Flame away.

Not sure I understand. First your saying unless we are paying the millions of dollars out of our own pockets, we don't have a right to an opinion. But then you go on a rant of what you think they should do. Then back to us again you say find the good in the pick and shut the F up, then you give us permission to respond again by saying "Flame away". You have me thoroughly confused.

been trying to fix the lines for years? i completely disagree......we've ignored the lines for the most part, thinking we can buy poor performing overpriced replacements from other teams and ignoring the draft; it's time they pick a QB if they feel they have a good one there, and then spend the other 6 picks on both lines; forget everything else for a year; this is football, bring in some big men who can dominate.

we have not been trying to fix the lines for years, otherwise they'd be fixed!

Tim Tebow

Anthony Davis

Bruce Campbell

Dez Bryant

Terrence Cody

I'd be elated if they picked:

Jimmy Clausen

Russell Okung

Trent Williams

Rodger Saffold (trade back into the late 1st)

Derrick Morgan (if both QB's and all 3 tackles are off the board)