I am skipping the NFL Draft for the first time ever

1. Start time change: A complete crock of **** for a West Coast Bills fan who works till 5pm or later...complete joke...3 days is a terrible format for some fans.

2. Jets sign this guy, Pats sign this guy, Dolphins get this guy, Folks, we are now the Baltimore Orioles of the NFL: In a division where we are completely over-matched, and living off of our past accomplishments (Cal Ripken=Jim Kelly, and so on).

3. Ralph- He won't pay the elite QB like Clausen even if he has the opportunity. Look for a marketing grab in Tebow, and an OL that will block for more average QB's.

4. Over saturation of coverage- I am sorry, but I dont need to see the player on the phone before the commish walks up to the podium, can we enjoy some suspense even just for 2 minutes?

Ok I'm done.

Ill be back Sunday to find out who we reached for.

Oh and #5: Sabres Playoff hockey takes precedence

1. Start time change: A complete crock of **** for a West Coast Bills fan who works till 5pm or later...complete joke...3 days is a terrible format for some fans.

2. Jets sign this guy, Pats sign this guy, Dolphins get this guy, Folks, we are now the Baltimore Orioles of the NFL: In a division where we are completely over-matched, and living off of our past accomplishments (Cal Ripken=Jim Kelly, and so on).

3. Ralph- He won't pay the elite QB like Clausen even if he has the opportunity. Look for a marketing grab in Tebow, and an OL that will block for more average QB's.

4. Over saturation of coverage- I am sorry, but I dont need to see the player on the phone before the commish walks up to the podium, can we enjoy some suspense even just for 2 minutes?

Ok I'm done.

to me, you have by far the funniest screen name. YOU HAVE REALLY MADE MY DAY.

Ok I'm done.

The time does suck for a west coaster, but in the grand scheme, having 3 days is a nice luxury for all the teams to make trades and re align their boards. Ralph has paid lots of players, the problem is he meddles with who he thinks has talent and who doesnt. His old crusty ass just needs to write the checks and stay out of the football side of the house and we will be ok. Right now the Bills have some great football minds in place, its what everyone has been asking for so sit back and enjoy the ride man!!!

the draft is cool. but its kind of boring too. do i really care who arizona selects??? nah not really.

but draft is not as boring as the combine.

I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER watch the nfl combine on nfl network again. unless i am somehow obligated to.

i will find out who the bills select, but to watch it on tv from start to finish.....nah not this year.

everyone else enjoy if its your cup of tea.

More than ever, it's the event and less what the Bills for me now. It's pretty much a guarantee that the Bills will do something outlandish, perhaps trade up, only to take someone not loved.

I mean, after all, only the Raiders or Raiders East would hire Chan freaking Gailey. :thumbdown:

The time sucks for the east coasters too. 7:30 start time, 32 teams at 10 minutes a team.... 5 1/2 hours!?! - thats 1am. Hello, I have a job and have to wake up at 7.

My job sucks enough already without forcing me to get less than 6 hrs of sleep.

All day Sat was best.