Tom Jackson says WM the OPOTW

ICE

What I'd like to actually chew on is DATA... or are you just blowing smoke out of your arse? 

Put up or shut up!

137589[/snapback]

I like this stat:

After opening the 2004 season 0-4 with a rookie head coach, the Bills team followed with a 5-2 record.

Or did you mean the Data, android from ST:TNG? :huh:

How come all threads started by Ice on this board have more than one page?

If anyone else posted tha McGahee was the OPOTW according to Tom Jackson, this thread would have only a few replies.  :huh:

Come on, who gives a stevestojan about what Tom Jackson says?

137683[/snapback]

Because ICE is more popular than you and me. :lol:

Actually, I also heard that remark on SportCenter and was very happy to see WM and Buffalo get the good press! :lol:

You know one of the biggest things about McGahee is he has touched the ball 205 times so far this season without putting one on the ground yet. NO FUMBLES. That was one of T Henry's big problems in the past, although ironically with 100 touches himself he also has no fumbles this season.

Hope this comment doesn't jinx Willis :huh:

If you want to say that WM was this sunday's best player, then i won't argue, as kelly holcomb did a hell of a job in that shootout w/ cincy. But for the week TJ must have forgot about Peyton Manning's 6td performance. That was totally impressive as he controlled that game, which WM got his td's on trick plays and short plays that were driven down by the pass