TBD 3 Round Mock Draft

R. Rich

We have a 3 round mock draft set to begin on Tuesday. The first round will be Tuesday, w/ each of the selections having a total of 10 minutes to pick. Rounds 2 and 3 will each have 5 minutes per pick.

If we have enough people ready to participate, we'll start Round 1 @ 10am on Tuesday. I will post a signup thread tomorrow morning so that people can sign up for teams to draft for. Like in the past, teams will be given on a first come, first serve basis. And again, the Bills' picks will be done via a poll, so they will not have a mock GM.

So, any takers?

We have a 3 round mock draft set to begin on Tuesday. The first round will be Tuesday, w/ each of the selections having a total of 10 minutes to pick. Rounds 2 and 3 will each have 5 minutes per pick.

If we have enough people ready to participate, we'll start Round 1 @ 10am on Tuesday. I will post a signup thread tomorrow morning so that people can sign up for teams to draft for. Like in the past, teams will be given on a first come, first serve basis. And again, the Bills' picks will be done via a poll, so they will not have a mock GM.

So, any takers?

Does anybody work around here ? I`ll be working.