NOT taking a QB in RD1

I do not think we will take a QB in RD 1...unless we trade down with someone...then we'll grab Tebow. WHy do I say this??? It's going to cost too much money to sign a QB with the 9th pick. Claussen might be good but there are too many questions about him and I don't think the Bills think he's worth it right now.

I do not think we will take a QB in RD 1...unless we trade down with someone...then we'll grab Tebow. WHy do I say this??? It's going to cost too much money to sign a QB with the 9th pick. Claussen might be good but there are too many questions about him and I don't think the Bills think he's worth it right now.

Well, that's one guess.

Dude, dont worry about how much Tebow will cost if he is selected at #9. The dude is a GOD in Florida and has a huge fan base especially in the Christian world. He will generate so much revenue for any team. Tebow, will pay for himself and then some. Im a NYer who has been living in Florida since 2006. So believe me when I tell you that Tebow is a God here.

Chan Gailey and Nix are both Southern football guys so I am sure that they are aware of how large Tebows market is. Signing Tebow will almost guarantee keeping this small franchise in Buffalo. My philosophy is, you can always sign a LT, DT or NT through the draft, FA and Trades but its very rare to capture a great athlete at the QB position. Jim Kelly isnt stupid for stating that the Bills should sign Tebow. He stated that because he knows the true value and potential of Tebow.

In conclusion, if the Bills do not select him at # 9 then he will not be available later. Look for Jacksonville or the Patriots to pick him up unexpectedly.

Dude, dont worry about how much Tebow will cost if he is selected at #9. The dude is a GOD in Florida and has a huge fan base especially in the Christian world. He will generate so much revenue for any team. Tebow, will pay for himself and then some. Im a NYer who has been living in Florida since 2006. So believe me when I tell you that Tebow is a God here.

I don't care about any of that. I only care about wins. They should only draft him in Rd. 1 if they think he can play now. If he can't play now, then don't waste that pick. But Buddy Nix has done everything he said he would do so far and he has said that a player at #9 needs to be someone who can have an impact right away. That ain't Tebow. And Tebow ain't Jesus either. Folks need to get a grip. Kid is being set up to disappoint a lot of people (in terms of off the field life) who have no common sense. He's seemingly a good guy, hard worker, etc. He is not and will not be perfect.

BRILLIANT !!!!! :thumbsup: