Just a guess

Bills trade down after there player Bulaga is picked before them. They trade down with Houston who picks Spiller for there 1st and 2nd picks. Then the Bills draft.

1.(20) Charles Brown OT, USC

2.(41) Tim Tebow QB, Florida

2.(51) Cam Thomas NT North Carolina

3.(72) Ricky Sapp, DE/OLB, Clemson

4.(107) Ed Wang OT, Virginia Tech

5.(140) Riley Cooper, WR, Florida

6.(178) Clifton Geathers, DE, South Carolina

7th pick who knows?

I'm guessing Tebow won't be there at 41. I don't know who's going to pick him up; but I see him being taken before that.

I agree imo the bills want tebow to be there @ 41 and if so he will be there selection so I could see jax jumping in front if they are as in love as eeveryone thinks.

I'm guessing Tebow won't be there at 41. I don't know who's going to pick him up; but I see him being taken before that.

I think he goes between #28 and #30. I think that the Vikings (#30) will definitely select Tebow if given the chance. So if there's a team that wants him badly enough, they will jump one or two picks ahead of the Vikings to make sure they don't lose out on him.

The teams that I could see trading up would be Cleveland, Buffalo, Denver, Carolina and maybe even San Francisco. One dark horse team that could shock people is Philly. They have a ton of picks and if they are unsuccessful at moving up for a safety I wouldn't be surprised if he's their pick at #24. They will look at it as an investment pick that could pay off for them on the field or through a boat load of draft picks in a few years. They would get ripped but it may actually be a pretty good strategy. I mean they do have a ton of picks this year. They can afford a crazy out there pick at #24.

Bills trade down after there player Bulaga is picked before them. They trade down with Houston who picks Spiller for there 1st and 2nd picks. Then the Bills draft.

7th pick who knows?

Show me anything where the Bills think the shortest armed, slowest, least athletic Tackle on the board is 'their guy'

Show me anything where the Bills think the shortest armed, slowest, least athletic Tackle on the board is 'their guy'

I don't even think that Bulaga is currently on Kiper's top 25 big board. Can anyone with ESPN Insider confirm this? The Bills are not going to select Bulaga. I think after Okung and Williams are both gone, the Bills will either draft a pass rusher or look to move back in the round.

7th pick who knows?

Reverse picks 1 & 2 and you may be right. Although Brown wouldn't be my choice at LT.

I dont think the bills going to move up or down on the draft.it be nice to see the bills get a LT at 9 and a QB at second round. im really looking forward to see what going happen next week draft

You're ignoring (or disagreeing with) the points that:

1) Many believe that after Okung and Williams, no tackle is worth drafting at #9.

2) Many here do not think Clausen is worthy of the number 9 pick.

I haven't made a final opinion on either of these two issues, but that's irrelevant.

The real question is, if the Bills don't view Clausen and/or Bulaga (if either are even available) as worthy of their #9 pick, what do they do?