A Few Thoughts About Drafting A Left Tackle.....

There isn't a tackle like that in this draft. Trade down, get a quality LT (doesn't have to be 'great' or all world...) and get more picks to build this team.

I have to disagree with you. I think Okung and Williams are going to be in multiple probowls.

I'm not convinced any of the Top Talent OT's, will be great LT's in the NFL. Are you? The past drafts have had guys that are "Can't miss" type guys, everything I've read shows that Okung will be good not great, and the two that have the potential to be great, lack the work ethic. I want a player who has the work ethic to be great, and studies hard, and appreciates what the game will give him. I don't see that in the top OT's. I see it in round two.

some guy named big mike aka Michael Oher was considered a late 1st or early 2nd rounder and he's emerged as the best tackle prospect from 09. Let's not drink the kiper mcshay kool aid just yet

A solid line all the way across is much more important that having a big marquee LT. The Bills desperately need to upgrade both the tackle spots, but it isn't necessary to spend the #9 on one. Along the OL, there's always great value in late round 1 and round 2.