Rapelisberger could still be suspended

The whole concept of the NFL not needing to prove anything is obviously lost on you.

And you're already nervous that the NFL's investigation will not be on the up and up? These poor rapists nowadays. Not only to chicks dress up like sluts and drink and beg for it, now the employers have to get into the act of rigging the investigations.

I'm not nervous about this in particular. If he is guilty then he should be punished appropriately and severely. I only get nervous when people get punished based on accusations only ... for example as you say "the NFL not needing to prove anything". Yes, any employer being able to do that makes me nervous.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not nervous about this in particular. If he is guilty they he should be punished appropriately and severely. I only get nervous when people get punished based on accusations only ... for example as you say "the NFL not needing to prove anything". Yes, any employer being able to do that makes me nervous.

Having dirt bags like Ben drag their name through the mud makes employers nervous.