J D Hill

el Tigre

Great story on the TBD front page about JD Hill. He's from the same part of Stockton that I grew up in and about 12 years older. Early in his NFL career he would visit friends across from a park where alot of us would play pick-up games in the afternoon. We all knew who he was and we'd yell and wave and he'd come over and throw the ball around and talk to us. He was a real cool dude. It's great to see how he's turned his life around. He's always had a good heart.

Great story on the TBD front page about JD Hill. He's from the same part of Stockton that I grew up in and about 12 years older. Early in his NFL career he would visit friends across from a park where alot of us would play pick-up games in the afternoon. We all knew who he was and we'd yell and wave and he'd come over and throw the ball around and talk to us. He was a real cool dude. It's great to see how he's turned his life around. He's always had a good heart.

JD Hill played hard nose football with a lot of character. I too am happy he is turning his life around.