Marginal Fans Upset with Drew's Success

JohninMinn.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A marginal fan believes college hype and thinks the new guy with no experience or even 1 yr of experience will lead to the Super Bowl. A marginal fan does'nt know about the Ryan Leaf's, Heath Schuler Rick Meirer's etc..... Not Saying JP is in that category but you have to give a rookie at least two years before he can be effective. Look at Eli's performance yesterday.

137734[/snapback]

I dont believe that JP can lead us to a superbowl next year...what i do believe is that he needs his time to play...i think that JP could turn out to be something like leftwich of jax...they were bad last year, but this year the team has it turned around...can they make it to the SB...no, jax isnt a good enough team...i do think that buffalo next year could be in the same boat, if and only if JP gets experience...i dont want to have to go through another season of letdowns and unfulfilled promises by Bledsoe...

he had an ok game yesterday (3 stupid picks), but i dont think hes the guy to take us where we want to be...yes we still have a slight shot of making the playoffs, but if DB starts too much longer, its only going to hurt JP and the future of this team...

Absolutely not!!!!! How can MM properly make decisions for the team in that fashion? Ask ice, by sitting in a bar in Tulsa, he is able to see that JP needs to get in now or all winning seasons for the Bills will be postponed for each missed start.

You hit it right on the head! MM and the coaching staff see JP every day, they know what he is capable of and they have a pretty good idea what his knowledge of the game is when he is in the team meetings and film sessions. You have to trust the coaches on this one. JP will get plenty of time under center when he is ready, have a little patience and let the coaches evaluate the talent.

137702[/snapback]

So, I have to ask? Your opinion of the Bills QB's that you observe for a couple hours a week while drinkin at a bar is more accurate than a guy who is watching film, practice, and everything else for 70+ hours/ week?