Chris Mortensen

If he ever was angry, he's long over it.

If he says bad things about Buffalo, isn't it reasonable that it might be because this team is ... um, what's the word ... oh, yeah, bad, really bad?

Good reporters say good things about good stuff and bad things about bad stuff. Buffalo hasn't been in the playoffs for ten years.

He goes out of his way to bash the Bills! He has admitted that he dislikes Raph because of something Jon Butler said to him.

I think is bull and he is pissed at Raplh because of Donahoe

Is Mort's son available to draft this year? hehehehahahahaha...

The kid is such a nerdy little troll-looking dude (ho mo) that I wish to view him about as much as Sir. David Paterson, BUT, Mort Sr. deserves it. Draft that little egg beater and keep the little punk on the practice squad for the next 5 years.

If he ever was angry, he's long over it.

If he says bad things about Buffalo, isn't it reasonable that it might be because this team is ... um, what's the word ... oh, yeah, bad, really bad?

Good reporters say good things about good stuff and bad things about bad stuff. Buffalo hasn't been in the playoffs for ten years.

:flirt: Thank-you...

If Mortensen's love for Donohoe was so great, why doesn't he trash the Steelers all the time? It's because the Steelers win, and do things right, for the most part. I hear Mortenson on the radio a lot, and, he almost seems to feel the need to apologize before he says anything regarding the Bills, because he knows what a thin-skinned group of little cry-babies their fans are...grow a pair! Adam Schefter has taken to doing the same. If the Bills start winning games, and having good drafts, I guarantee you, Mortenson won't be any more critical of them, as he is of any other team.

If Mortensen's love for Donohoe was so great, why doesn't he trash the Steelers all the time? It's because the Steelers win, and do things right, for the most part. I hear Mortenson on the radio a lot, and, he almost seems to feel the need to apologize before he says anything regarding the Bills, because he knows what a thin-skinned group of little cry-babies their fans are...grow a pair! Adam Schefter has taken to doing the same. If the Bills start winning games, and having good drafts, I guarantee you, Mortenson won't be any more critical of them, as he is of any other team.

Excellent post.

I have no affinity for Mort but this periodic dredging up of the TD stuff is so boring. Who gives two sh*ts??

Grow up boys.

Your delusional! If he trashes the steelers then he would have to trash Cowher, and that would be career suicide.

Scum Mortensen strikes again!

Apparently Ralph Wilson is getting his just desserts due to his "impatience" after his firing of Mort's buddy Tom Donahue after five awful years, and the firing of Dick Jauron after four awful years.

"I'm not afraid to say this...but, when you're (Ralph Wilson) impatient, like he has been, this (mediocrity) is what you get. You've had too many changes..."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=buf

But it's ok when the Jets fire Mangini after having a winning record with 2 out of 3 winning seasons, plus a playoff birth...and the Dolphins fire a head coach after one year. Having well founded criticisms is one thing, calling Ralph impatient is like calling Mort unbiased. What a jerk this guy is, unbelievable that he's still employed with this kind of hack job stuff.