Is Gailey working with our QB's now?

They can bring in Campbell, they can bring in Bulger, they can draft McCoy, Tebow, Clausen, Skelton, Armanti, Pike, Lefevour or anyone else they want in this year's draft...Trent will beat ALL of them out for the starting job...you heard it here first...well even if you didn't hear it here first...you heard it here again

That is total unsubstantiated BS based on nothing but your h*rd-on for Brohm. Way to just make sh*t up. LOL!!!

The fact that they were willing to give up picks when they have such a thin roster is a complete indictment of all of their QB's. Add to that, they were willing to give him an extension!? I don't think Buddy and Co. were going to wait for Brohm or the other two scrubs to blossom.

Nice try though.

lol...I started the statement with IMO...in case you are slow or lived in a cave for the last 10 years, that means In My Opinnion...no where did I state that it was anything other than what my own opinnion is...man you are dense sometimes

lol...I started the statement with IMO...in case you are slow or lived in a cave for the last 10 years, that means In My Opinnion...no where did I state that it was anything other than what my own opinnion is...man you are dense sometimes

I know you said YOUR OPINION and YOUR OPINION is unsubstantiated BS. You made up this ridiculous scenario in your head and decided to share your fantasy land thoughts with the rest of us. Are you having conversations in your head with Buddy Nix? Hilarious!!!!!

I seem to remember reading that all 3 Bills QB's are at the fieldhouse working out with Gailey. I mention this because I'm wondering if this played into trying to get McNabb. After seeing all three in drills, do Gailey and Nix figure they need help ASAP? I had hopes that Brohm could show something.

PTR

I think what had the most influence was that McNabb did NOT want to come to Buffalo.

No spilled milk, IMO. He's got a season or two left, tops.

Now with both Vick and McNabb gone, I can only hope that we can dispel these even more ridiculous 'sign Jason Campbell' baffoons sooner rather than later.