Thank you Tom Donahoe

stevestojan

I donno, the TD benefits are starting to pay off.  I really honestly believe he is an excellent GM

136512[/snapback]

As a Bills fan, I certainly hope you are right! My major complaint with him has been what I perceived as a lack of action regarding the offensive line, but they are playing very well at this point.

Love him or hate him, TD has put tons of talent on this roster. But he has also made some questionable decisions (Gregg Williams or Drew Bledsoe...take your pick) that may have off-set the positives he has brought to the club.

Frankly, I am happy with him...if only for the fact that I cannot think of anyone available that would be better.

I'm willing to give him through 2005. I think this team has turned a corner and if they can keep building on this momentum, they can be heading into the 2005 season in GREAT shape.

Of course, if the Bills don't make the playoffs in '05 I will be ready for a new GM.

I think, in time, Kelsay, McGee and Baker will also be seen as great picks on the D side. I AM having trouble seeing the magic of Mr. Burns... but plaudits to TD for his drafts and trades (TKO! TKO!) which are bearing fruit on this 5-2 run.

...frankly, the credit for this turnaround (5 wins in the last 7 after an 0-4 start) ought to go to MM and his staff. They kept it together and prevented a total implosion a la Dieami or Frisco.

Nice to know that the Bills have a shot at .500 next week. After that dreadful opening month, I hardly believed that was possible.

TD has had some VERY good moves. McGahee, Evans, letting Price go (ask Atlanta?), signing Moulds over Wiley, Clements, Milloy, Spikes, Fletcher, Adams. He has assembled some good talent here. He can be criticized rightfully so for GW, but at the Bledsoe was a very good move as well. At the time our choices were Bledsoe, R Johnson or signing J Blake. Bledsoe still was the best choice even as poorly as he has played. And for those who said let Bledsoe go and sign Brunell--how is he working out in Washington with the worst offense in the league?