What happens now if Bradford doesn't go first overall?

Virgil

The only QB this year I like is Bradford. If somehow someway he gets past STL and is on the board when Washington picks at 5 then I say the Bills make a play for him if the price is right. How about offer them our 4th next year to move up from 9 to 5? I know that isnt what the value chart says but it would compensate them and give them back one of the picks they traded away to get McNabb. We could then go ahead and draft Bradford.

Then..... and sorry if im going trade wild in a league that is notorious for not haveing many trades.... but then we could take our 2nd rounder and move it to Baltimore for Gathier.

Left Tackle and Quarterback done and done

McNabb going to the Skins is terrible for the Bills. Means they will more than likely go LT for sure. Hope the Lions take DT or the Bills could miss out on the top LT's. Don't be surprised if it's Spiller at 9.

Ridiculous. Maybe if Donahoe were here. Ask the Texans if they regret not taking Reggie Bush? Running backs have a short life span and there's plenty of good ones. There are only a handful of great LT's, NT's and QB's and we need one of each. This is a deep draft for wide bodies and we need to focus on that.

No way. QB is not our biggest need. No, we may not have a Jim Kelly type of talent on the roster, but we have serviceable quarterbacks on our roster who may even excel under Chan's tutelage. Gotta go for a big guy with our 1st round pick -- gotta beef up our lines.

No way. QB is not our biggest need. No, we may not have a Jim Kelly type of talent on the roster, but we have serviceable quarterbacks on our roster who may even excel under Chan's tutelage. Gotta go for a big guy with our 1st round pick -- gotta beef up our lines.

Please don't take this as me being smart, but just humor me for a minute.

I'll give you the Saints team with Edwards, and I'll take the Bills team and take Brees. I will win 8 out of 10 times. Do you agree?

Please don't take this as me being smart, but just humor me for a minute.

I'll give you the Saints team with Edwards, and I'll take the Bills team and take Brees. I will win 8 out of 10 times. Do you agree?

No. Saints are just a better team all the way around. Brees didn't hit many bombs. his short passes chewed up the Colts. Understand, our lines suck. We can't run, we can't stop the run. We can't pass block or get off the field on third down. Brees wouldn't fix that.