Flozell Adams

dailar

Per PFT, Flozell Adams' agent has already had 3 teams contact him with interest.

Hopefully one of them is ours. He may be on the decline, but I'd wager he's light years ahead of the guys we've got on our roster--better to be a "has been" than a "never was, or will be".....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Flo at RT and still drafting a LT or traading for Gathier? Our line would be upgraded in a big hurry. Plus that would be a good mix of youth and veterans and depth with Green and Bell being the primary backups at the tackle positions.

...heavily criticized by former offensive lineman turned respected commentator Mark Schlereth.

Mark Schlereth left his balls on the field and hasn't seen them since. He's reduced himself to a misty eyed douche who'd rather pontificate about his feelings than talk real football. If he's on I change the channel.

What about Flo at RT and still drafting a LT or traading for Gathier? Our line would be upgraded in a big hurry. Plus that would be a good mix of youth and veterans and depth with Green and Bell being the primary backups at the tackle positions.

That...that makes entirely too much sense.

And while we're on the subject of very bad ideas, where are all the guys who were clamoring for the Bills to sign Jonas Jennings last year at this time?

Look, I don't break down game film of offensive linemen.

But connect the dots...released by his current team...gave up a bunch of sacks and committed untimely penalties last year...will turn 35 years old in one month...heavily criticized by former offensive lineman turned respected commentator Mark Schlereth.

Then consider the context. The Bills are in the midst of a total rebuild.

Now why should we sign this retread?

Forgot to mention Jon Runyan. Lotsa people wanted the Bills to sign Runyan too. Now he's running for Congress after no one showed interest in him.
Mark Schlereth left his balls on the field and hasn't seen them since. He's reduced himself to a misty eyed douche who'd rather pontificate about his feelings than talk real football. If he's on I change the channel.

Say what you want about Mark Schlereth. He was a 10th round pick who played 12 years in the NFL despite 29 surgeries (20 on his knees). He won 3 Super Bowl Championships and made 2 Pro Bowls. He was a charter member of the famed "Hogs" offensive line.

If there's one thing Schlereth knows, it's offensive line play. If he says Flozell Adams is done, I'm inclined to believe him. We'll see if Adams has anything left because it's looking like someone will sign him.