Bills 3 Round Mock Draft

Bulaga is a late first round pick,if they take him at 9 i would be shocked,just my opinion

then you should learn to watch college football instead of taking a name and guessing. EVERY scout or mock draft I have seen have said Bulaga is a top 10 pick, some even say top 5 pick. He is the 2nd best if no the best OT in this draft.. and its a pretty close between him and Okung

I'd be happy if the mocks stopped. Just stopped! They are boring, meaningless, and useless.

Not to be a complete @$$ here BNIH, but if you don't like mock drafts why click on a thread titled Bills 3 Round Mock Draft? Plenty of other threads to choose from, I think there may even be one on Tim Tebow :thumbsup:

Where did this Dan Williams at #9 talk come from all of a sudden?! I never heard of the guy prior to a couple of months ago and now all of a sudden he is worth the #9 overall pick in the draft? It reminds me of Robert Ayers ascension last year and how everyone wanted him at #11. I'd take the fat, sloppy, but supremely talented Mt. Cody, before I take Dan Williams at #9..

then you should learn to watch college football instead of taking a name and guessing. EVERY scout or mock draft I have seen have said Bulaga is a top 10 pick, some even say top 5 pick. He is the 2nd best if no the best OT in this draft.. and its a pretty close between him and Okung

I am confused,should i learn to watch college football,and scout these player's on my own?Or as you indicated take the word's of those who do for a living?

The premise,for my belief that he should not be at the top of the first round,is that i see him as a right tackle,not a left-----but that alone is not a real indicator of his being a valuable member of our offensive line,he very well could be,i have followed to many draft's to think anything but that i could be wrong

I suppose it may be my bias against big 10 lineman who seemed to have already reached their peak,but again i admit i have been very wrong before,so in the end i will watch along with all you and reserve judgement on these players,and cheer for whoever we get.

Where did this Dan Williams at #9 talk come from all of a sudden?! I never heard of the guy prior to a couple of months ago and now all of a sudden he is worth the #9 overall pick in the draft? It reminds me of Robert Ayers ascension last year and how everyone wanted him at #11. I'd take the fat, sloppy, but supremely talented Mt. Cody, before I take Dan Williams at #9..

It actually is pretty similar to Ayers, and it's funny because they're both Tennessee guys and really only had one good season in college. Williams is still a beast though. From what I saw, he was the best d-lineman at the Senior Bowl. Nice take on Cody by the way lol...fat, sloppy, but supremely talented.