NEWSBREAKING!!!!

The Buffalo Bills have just completed a deal with the Philadelphia Eagles for Donovan McNabb. Donovan McNabb's contract was renewed and is a 3 year deal. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed, but is expected to be about

17 million dollars. The Bills traded this year's 3rd round draft choice along with a 6th round pick this year. They also

included a 3rd round pick in the 2011 draft. The breaking trade has just been released to the media and a complete story will be on Profootballtalk.com within minutes.

I smell SOPRANO!

PTR

The Buffalo Bills have just completed a deal with the Philadelphia Eagles for Donovan McNabb. Donovan McNabb's contract was renewed and is a 3 year deal. The terms of the deal have not been disclosed, but is expected to be about

17 million dollars. The Bills traded this year's 3rd round draft choice along with a 6th round pick this year. They also

included a 3rd round pick in the 2011 draft. The breaking trade has just been released to the media and a complete story will be on Profootballtalk.com within minutes.

Just another Asshat putting a retarded post on TDB.

Yeah, your right except one thing...I'd take the offer if it were just a bag of footballs..lol...Okay, so it's not so much that

I pulled a April fools prank...it's more about what I'd like to see happen! Okay so 17 million is off the mark, but the point is

I will resort to anything (within the law)...to help manufacture thoughts about getting a FA QB and also drafting one as well...So yeah it may have been a poor attempt, but we need to get rid of that Trent Edwards and it's frustrating as a fan

that we don't have a "real" say in the matter. All we can do is talk about it, spread rumors, or put up a billboard and hope

it makes a difference even though it probably won't. Okay everyone, my bad! I will lay off the rumors at least until next

april fools day! :ph34r: Time to concentrate on the Sabres now!!

So can we delete this thread now?

Yeah, your right except one thing...I'd take the offer if it were just a bag of footballs..lol...Okay, so it's not so much that

I pulled a April fools prank...it's more about what I'd like to see happen! Okay so 17 million is off the mark, but the point is

I will resort to anything (within the law)...to help manufacture thoughts about getting a FA QB and also drafting one as well...So yeah it may have been a poor attempt, but we need to get rid of that Trent Edwards and it's frustrating as a fan

that we don't have a "real" say in the matter. All we can do is talk about it, spread rumors, or put up a billboard and hope

it makes a difference even though it probably won't. Okay everyone, my bad! I will lay off the rumors at least until next

april fools day! :lol: Time to concentrate on the Sabres now!!

:ph34r::w00t::D