Exciting NE game...

Bear

The only game on here in CT.  I hate the pats!  I would like to see the Jets/Cards game if I cant see the Bills but local Fox is showing Married with Children instead  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

136108[/snapback]

Right.....who would want to see a 7-3 team against a 9-1 team :doh:

Right.....who would want to see a 7-3 team against a 9-1 team  :doh:

136309[/snapback]

um like I stated I hate the Pats! I enjoy watching the Jets play and see most of their games. I also have Anquin Boldin on my fantasy team and have always liked the Cardinals. Yes that is right

um like I stated I hate the Pats!  I enjoy watching the Jets play and see most of their games.  I also have Anquin Boldin on my fantasy team and have always liked the Cardinals.  Yes that is right

136318[/snapback]

Quincy Carter vs Shaun King and a pathetic Arizona crowd. I didn't realize you were a Jets fan. Sorry.

You should be happy, we did you a favor today.    You'll also need us to beat the Bengals in a couple of weeks and the Jets in a month.   

Just doing our part.  No thanks necessary.

136465[/snapback]

I agree. I am very happy. Thank you :doh:

Can the Pats make the Broncos and Jags continue to lose as well please?

I agree. I am very happy. Thank you :doh:

Can the Pats make the Broncos and Jags continue to lose as well please?

136474[/snapback]

The Jags are frauds in my opinion. Denver will most likely win tonight but they're at San Diego next week so there's a guaranteed loss for one of them. Who are you guys playing next week? (Believe it or not, I'm actually rooting for you guys now that we're done playing you and cannot challenge us for the division)

The Jags are frauds in my opinion.    Denver will most likely win tonight but they're at San Diego next week so there's a guaranteed loss for one of them.    Who are you guys playing next week?    (Believe it or not, I'm actually rooting for you guys now that we're done playing you and cannot challenge us for the division)

136486[/snapback]

The Bills go down to Miami next Sunday.

The Jags are frauds in my opinion.    Denver will most likely win tonight but they're at San Diego next week so there's a guaranteed loss for one of them.    Who are you guys playing next week?    (Believe it or not, I'm actually rooting for you guys now that we're done playing you and cannot challenge us for the division)

136486[/snapback]

We have a pretty easy schedule-

@Miami

Dec 12 Cleveland

Dec 19 @Cincinnati

Dec 26 @San Francisco

Jan 2 Pittsburgh

The only game on here in CT.  I hate the pats!  I would like to see the Jets/Cards game if I cant see the Bills but local Fox is showing Married with Children instead  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

136108[/snapback]

Pete, you didn't miss much. The Jet game was as boring as the Pats game (fortunately I get both CBS feeds, but not the affiliate from Seattle).

The highlight of the Jets game was the commercial breaks, when they showed the Cardinal cheerleaders. Wow!

@Miami

Dec 12 Cleveland

Dec 19 @Cincinnati

Dec 26 @San Francisco

Jan 2 Pittsburgh

136495[/snapback]

According the the Win/Loss records of the upcoming opponents, the Bills have the second easiest schedule in the AFC.

There is a VERY good chance they could win out. But sadly 6 AFC loses are going to make the playoffs a huge stretch :doh:

@Miami

Dec 12 Cleveland

Dec 19 @Cincinnati

Dec 26 @San Francisco

Jan 2 Pittsburgh

136495[/snapback]

@ Miami - W

vs Cleveland - W

@ Cincinnati - Toss up

@ San Fran - W

vs Pittsburgh - Toss up, Pitt could have its seeding locked up OR the weather and home field could really help Buffalo. I'll DEFINATELY root for the Bills that weekend.

Running the table is a possibility but for now I'd say at least 8-8 to 9-7.

Good luck.

@ Miami - W

vs Cleveland - W

@ Cincinnati - Toss up

@ San Fran - W

vs Pittsburgh - Toss up, Pitt could have its seeding locked up OR the weather and home field could really help Buffalo.  I'll DEFINATELY root for the Bills that weekend.

Running the table is a possibility but for now I'd say at least 8-8 to 9-7.   

Good luck.

136520[/snapback]

Thanks. I agree with your assessment. I would love to play the Pats a third time this year but odds are against it

Thanks.  I agree with your assessment.  I would love to play the Pats a third time this year but odds are against it

136524[/snapback]

Stranger things have happened.

Look at your competition's remaining schedules;

Jacksonville (6-5)

vs Pittsburgh

vs Chicago

@ Green Bay

vs Houston

@ Oakland.

To me they are looking to finish 9-7

NY Jets (8-3)

vs Houston

@ Pittsburgh

vs Seattle

vs New England

@ St. Louis

I see 10-6 at least. Although Houston could beat them next week if Pennington isnt back.

Denver (7-3)

vs Oakland

@ San Diego

vs Miami

@ Kansas City

@ Tennessee

vs Indianapolis

My prediction; 10-6

San Diego (8-3)

vs Denver

vs Tampa Bay

@ Cleveland

@ Indianapolis

vs Kansas City

I could see them easily going 12-4.

Cincinnati (5-6)

@ Baltimore

@ New England

vs Buffalo

vs NY Giants

@ Philadelphia

They could plummet to 6-10. Too many tough away games.

Houston (5-6)

@ NY Jets

vs Indianapolis

@ Chicago

@ Jacksonville

vs Cleveland

I'd give them 7-9, tough away games and the Colts at home dont look good for them.

Basically, you guys gotta run the table and root against the Jets/Broncos. How are your tiebreakers with them?

SD will win the divvy. Denver looks done. Cincy and Houston aren't very good. If Buffalo wins out, they'd have advantage over the Jets and Jacksonville (who looks done also). They have to worry about Baltimore. Being said, the Pats did the Bills a huge favor last night

I'd like to see the Bills make it because I think they might be able to knock off a big team like Pittsburgh with McGahee running so well.