[closed]Do you really believe the Bills will trade for Mcnabb?

If D McNabb was younger yes.

But if he said on tape that he does not want to come here why would you trade for a guy that does not want to play in B-low?

They are better off at this point getting the O-line straight. If you go into next yrs draft with a solid line in place then you go after a QB next yr.

Clausen might fall to us at 9. He would have not have to win this year. I would rather take Clausen at 9, let him earn his stripes and maybe we have a chance.....next yr lol

Lol...I think it's because he doesn't realize that he can turn a team around himself...he feels like his skills are deteriorating and he needs a WR core like AZ to make a SB run...I tend to disagree and the running game here in Buffalo would be just as effective in making our sluggish offense much better...adding a probowl caliber QB like D Mac and fixing our O Line would put us in the upper half of the league...with a solid defense we are contenders in the playoffs...and if we trade for him and go 11-5 then you're looking at him signing that elusive extension...

If the Bills trade for Mcnabb they would be going against they're "build through the draft" philosophy. I also highly doubt Ralph gives Mcnabb an extension comensurate wth a QB of Mcnabb's caliber. I think the Bills will come out, after Mcnabb is dealt to another team and say, " we were just doing our due diligence, there were never any serious discussions".

I think the chances of Mcnabb coming to the Bills is about as same as Peyton Manning coming to Buffalo! I really wish I could get excited about the possibility.

The question is: Would McNabb come to Buffalo? He can refuse, he undoubtedly will refuse and from what I hear, has already said he would not play in Oakland or Buffalo.

Ironic: Culpepper WANTS to come to Buffalo and pretty much gets the cold shoulder. McNabb DOESN'T want to come to Buffalo and 80% of the fans are drooling all over themselves.

Ironic: Culpepper WANTS to come to Buffalo and pretty much gets the cold shoulder. McNabb DOESN'T want to come to Buffalo and 80% of the fans are drooling all over themselves.

That's a good point. The knock on Culpepper is he can't capitalize without a strong supporting cast, but we've never seen McNabb without a strong supporting cast.

**disclaimer - I'm not advocating the signing of Culpepper

The question is: Would McNabb come to Buffalo? He can refuse, he undoubtedly will refuse and from what I hear, has already said he would not play in Oakland or Buffalo.

Culpepper wants a paycheck.

It's human nature: "you always want what you can't have". If McNabb was begging to come to Buffalo, the instinct would be, "what's wrong with him"?

As has already been said by several people in this thread, I would only want to see McNabb here if he comes with a contract extension in place that is 4-5 years in length. Giving up a high draft pick(s) for a one year stop gap does nothing for this team.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.