Nobody's Gonna Buffalo My Bills

I recently found this old song "Nobody's Gonna Buffalo My Bills" while digitizing some old cassettes.

Dr Demento was doing a guest spot on WZIR (anyone remember that great short-lived station?) and he played it on the show (hosted by Dale Anderson).

It was a Tom Calandra composition and featured one or two Bills players. Lou Piccone was one of them, I think.

Snappy tune, it brought back memories of days gone by.

It was probably from 1982. WZIR was only in existence for about a year.

I recently found this old song "Nobody's Gonna Buffalo My Bills" while digitizing some old cassettes.

Dr Demento was doing a guest spot on WZIR (anyone remember that great short-lived station?) and he played it on the show (hosted by Dale Anderson).

It was a Tom Calandra composition and featured one or two Bills players. Lou Piccone was one of them, I think.

Um, yeah...I was born in '82...so I have NO clue what you are talking about!

haha.

It is nice to find things like that though, I'll give ya that. :blink:

Dr Demento show was great!