Anyone have a negative eBay selling experience?

Fezmid

I think the feedback now has to left within 60 days of the transaction - test to see if you can leave it for him. Don't go all the way thru with it. Just see if you can..........Then, at least you won't have that part to worry about..........Yes, ebay is totally slanted for the buyers, so that's what you have to deal with now with them.

We can both still leave feedback. Well, with the new eBay rules, HE can leave feedback, I can only leave POSITIVE feedback. <_<

"I'm POSITIVE that this buyer scammed me." :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news.

First of all, the guy never left me any feedback. I waited until after the 60 days before re-listing the item because I was afraid that I'd list it and he'd give me negative feedback, and then people would shy away from bidding on the item.

I put it back up for auction last week, and today the auction ended -- and it went for $200 more than last time! :unsure: Even better, it was purchased by a company in Utah that digitizes stuff - so they'll know how to use it!

http://www.slidescanning.com/

I looked through their bidding history, and they've purchased several of these over the past few months (for generally more than they paid for mine - so it's a win-win :thumbsup: ). Everything seems to have worked out for the best - although I won't know for sure until 40 days from now. :lol:

Good news.

First of all, the guy never left me any feedback. I waited until after the 60 days before re-listing the item because I was afraid that I'd list it and he'd give me negative feedback, and then people would shy away from bidding on the item.

I put it back up for auction last week, and today the auction ended -- and it went for $200 more than last time! :thumbsup: Even better, it was purchased by a company in Utah that digitizes stuff - so they'll know how to use it!

http://www.slidescanning.com/

I looked through their bidding history, and they've purchased several of these over the past few months (for generally more than they paid for mine - so it's a win-win :lol: ). Everything seems to have worked out for the best - although I won't know for sure until 40 days from now. ;)

Glad to hear it. :unsure: