bills live on the net

meazza

hey guys, im at work, so far this year ive only gotten to see the bills losses and none of the wins cuz of work :doh: im gonna be stuck here again, is there a free live radio broadcast if u guys know of any , a link would be much appreciated

hey guys, im at work, so far this year ive only gotten to see the bills losses and none of the wins cuz of work :doh: im gonna be stuck here again, is there a free live radio broadcast if u guys know of any , a link would be much appreciated

135820[/snapback]

The NFL killed that this year. You have to pay to hear the game. You can go to NFL.com and try it for free for sevden days.

http://www.real.com/partners/nfl/fieldpass.html

thank you so much

i hope it works

135848[/snapback]

You can forget CKTB...the NFL makes them shut off the stream when the Bills are on.

Here is a suggestion: could call someone who would be willing to tie up their phone for 3+ hours and put the radio on for you?

You could try the 7 day free trial. One word of warning: The NFL stream on Real Networks turns off the commercials during the game, so you get minutes of silence during the game, so don't think you were knocked off. HOWEVER, whoever is in charge of turning the commercials off sometimes forgets to turn the games back on!! So you wind up missing parts of the game. I cancelled my subscription becuase of this and told Real Networks about it. I got a nice "we care about you..." e-mail back, but nothing much else.

PTR

You can forget CKTB...the NFL makes them shut off the stream when the Bills are on. 

Here is a suggestion:  could call someone who would be willing to tie up their phone for 3+ hours and put the radio on for you?

You could try the 7 day free trial.  One word of warning:  The NFL stream on Real Networks turns off the commercials during the game, so you get minutes of silence during the game, so don't think you were knocked off.  HOWEVER, whoever is in charge of turning the commercials off sometimes forgets to turn the games back on!!  So you wind up missing parts of the game.  I cancelled my subscription becuase of this and told Real Networks about it.  I got a nice "we care about you..." e-mail back, but nothing much else.

PTR

135879[/snapback]

CKTB works for me.............. :doh:

the problem is i cant install real netwroks at work im using a company computer and real gets very intrusive meaning it replaces all your mpeg files to real files or something

forget it ill just follow it from nfl.com and the occasional entertaining post on tbd

Here is a suggestion:  could call someone who would be willing to tie up their phone for 3+ hours and put the radio on for you?

You could try the 7 day free trial.  One word of warning:  The NFL stream on Real Networks turns off the commercials during the game, so you get minutes of silence during the game, so don't think you were knocked off.  HOWEVER, whoever is in charge of turning the commercials off sometimes forgets to turn the games back on!!  So you wind up missing parts of the game.  I cancelled my subscription becuase of this and told Real Networks about it.  I got a nice "we care about you..." e-mail back, but nothing much else.

PTR

135879[/snapback]