I hope this is just due diligence...McCoy

Beerball

From what I have read in the past scouts were down on him because of armstrength, his height and the fact that he was surrounded by tons of talent. I wouldn't mind taking a chance on him in the later rounds... But he ll probably be gone by then. Although I think we already have a qb out of the same mold already on our roster.....brohm.

Like TE with a heart????...he didn't even hurt his shoulder in the Championship game...that was WEAK...c'mon...the kid is a weakling...no arm strength...I was all about him until I watched him play...then I was like...he's lucky if he gets picked in round 3...he's a girl

Coming out of that game and not going back in, for me was a real shock. I'm not saying he wasn't legitimately injured, but I will say Bree's gets back in that game, if we are going to stick with comparing McCoy to him.

The reports after the game were that he was dying to go back in, but Mack Brown/His Dad/The Trainers all decided it was a bad idea because he didn't have any feeling in his arm.

i'll take the bigger, stronger, faster more accurate Lefevour over little colt, or any other qb in this draft for that matter.

More Accurate? :nana:

I love the people questioning his toughness, heart, & accuracy. Those are *by far* his best attributes, and he's better than any other QB in the draft at those two.

Does that mean I think he'll be successful? No. He's been in a limited Texas offense, his arm strength isn't up to par, and he needs lots of things to go right to be successful at the next level. Could it happen? yes. Likely? no.

More Accurate? :nana:

I love the people questioning his toughness, heart, & accuracy. Those are *by far* his best attributes, and he's better than any other QB in the draft at those two.

Does that mean I think he'll be successful? No. He's been in a limited Texas offense, his arm strength isn't up to par, and he needs lots of things to go right to be successful at the next level. Could it happen? yes. Likely? no.

Which two? You said people are questioning toughness, heart, and accuracy. Not being smart, but the toughest QB with the most heart in this draft is Tebow, and its not close.

The reports after the game were that he was dying to go back in, but Mack Brown/His Dad/The Trainers all decided it was a bad idea because he didn't have any feeling in his arm.

Guys like Tebow and Brees tell their Coach, Dad, Trainers, whoever, their fine and go back in the game. Just my opinion. And there's no doubt that little decision is costing him big time in draft position, subsequently tons of money, and have risen concerns of his toughness.

I respect that you don't think there's a question mark there and I hear your opinion, but lots of people do.