Look what Donte is up to now

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he's out poppin his gat off at those innocent paper targets, someone admonish him, please, there's plenty of better more appropriate places to use your legally registered firearm, like the suburbs, or a public park maybe. Calm down man, geez

yeah he's out poppin his gat off at those innocent paper targets, someone admonish him, please, there's plenty of better more appropriate places to use your legally registered firearm, like the suburbs, or a public park maybe. Calm down man, geez

I just got a tweet from Donte...apparently he also refused that soldiers be quartered in his house and argued against powers not being reserved to the States, except those delegated to the United States by the Constitution!!!

Damn this new generation of NFLers and their Bill of Rights malarkey!!

I just got a tweet from Donte...apparently he also refused that soldiers be quartered in his house and argued against powers not being reserved to the States, except those delegated to the United States by the Constitution!!!

Damn this new generation of NFLers and their Bill of Rights malarkey!!

Carrying a handgun worked out real nice for Plaxico Burress!

plax was carrying his piece loaded in his sweat pants, illegally i might add, and fumbled it going up stairs.

whitner was going to a gun range, its legal, please chill out

I'll have to read it again to look for the part where he said he was stuffing a handgun down the front of his sweatpants and going to a nightclub while he had an expired concealed carry permit from another state. That's on par with going to a shooting range.

I'll have to read it again to look for the part where he said he was stuffing a handgun down the front of his sweatpants and going to a nightclub while he had an expired concealed carry permit from another state. That's on par with going to a shooting range.

I'll say this again.

An athlete that has been tasered by the cops in the past year should not be 'rockin out' with his gat!