Why the Walrus Took Jake

That's about a dumb a thing as I've heard. Really, if Buddy said that this board would be up and down his *ss for the next month.

I wouldn't. I'd say "You Go Buddy". Great decision. This team sorely needs leadership.

Can you really write a guy off after one bad year? Not saying he's Kurt Warner, but Kurt Warner was left for dead around 2002 or so. He got another chance with a different team, and the rest is history.

I wouldn't. I'd say "You Go Buddy". Great decision. This team sorely needs leadership.

Can you really write a guy off after one bad year? Not saying he's Kurt Warner, but Kurt Warner was left for dead around 2002 or so. He got another chance with a different team, and the rest is history.

I am with you on this one.

These are Bills fans. JP was young, looking half way descent had a good year, and started slow...they called for his head. So, an entire bad season, that is far to much.

Warner was dead for a few years. Delhomme will do fine, and then everybody will be crying "why don't we sign guys." All while Clausen does his Ryan Leaf impression.

I was thinking more of SB in 2003 and NFC Championship in 2005. Our players would follow that I think. Holmgren thinks his guys would. I would before I'd follow Brohm or Fitz or Trent ...

not sure if you looked at a calender lately, but its 2010