New and updated mock

:) !@#$ing horrible if you asked me. Two biggest reachs of the draft. BPA, not need! Davis is out of shape and an underachiever. Tebow throws like a girl. :lol:

Agreed. You want to waste a 2nd rounder on a guy, who many feel will never see the NFL field as a QB? Your first 3 picks should all be able to start for your team in the first year. If not, really close or in a rotational role

Based on Nix's statement about long term production, I'd be surprised if the Bills pick Davis or Campbell. Tebow is in the wheelhouse though. When all is said and done, I have a strong feeling that Tebow will be a Patriot.

while davis was regarded highly and still is in some circles, hes been acting like he was already drafted. he showed up

out of shape and acted lazy in many interviews at the combine ,on the otherhand tebow is doing everything and anything to

help his draft status.

:) !@#$ing horrible if you asked me. Two biggest reachs of the draft. BPA, not need! Davis is out of shape and an underachiever. Tebow throws like a girl. :D

Ah yes the BPA bull **** again. BPA is great for teams that have lines and a QB you know the backbone of winning football teams. But hey, lets go get a Safety or an ILB instead.... :lol:

Bills fans used to be considered some of the smartest in the game, I see that has changed greatly.

Personally, this is my favourite mock site.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

Round 1, Pick 9: Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers.

Round 2, Pick 41: Tim Tebow, QB, Florida.

Intersting picks. At least it covers our top two needs.

Tebow won't be selected until round 5 or if at all

A poor wonderlick and a terrible throwing motion should be then end of him

With Cleveland getting rid of Quinn I think they are targetting Clausen.

McClain could be a bit of a reach here especially if Berry anf Bryant are still on the board. If so there should be trade down options.

Wildcard pick - Pierre Paul I know he is listed at DE but a few mocks have him swithcing to OLB. He could be the bookend to Maybin at the OLB's spots. He has been projected to Cleveland in a few mocks.