(OT) What kind of sick Bastard can do this...

njsue

Definitly sounds like he had a flash back of the war. I remember walking over to my friend janet's house just across the tracks. When her neighbor who just got back from the Vietnam war stood in front of an on coming train. I was only 12.

Saw this guy get torn apart from the conrail train. Too Bad.

Definitly sounds like he had a flash back of the war.

I don't know if I agree with that. A few years ago, the police were called in because he was threatening to kill his wife with a gun. Sounds like he was just a loose cannon if you ask em.

CW

Definitly sounds like he had a flash back of the war. I remember walking over to my friend janet's house just across the tracks. When her neighbor who just got back from the Vietnam war stood in front of an on coming train. I was only 12.

Saw this guy get torn apart from the conrail train. Too Bad.

134898[/snapback]

He's only 36, it not likely he remebers much of the "war" .

Sick bastard probably had flash backs of the Vietnam War. Too much Agent Orange.

134888[/snapback]

Sue, do you have any idea what years the Vietnam War took place? I doubt this man was crawling through the rice paddies and shooting marines...check your history book and match it up with this man's age. Also, are you aware that not everyone who is Asian fought in the Vietnam War? I know that's strange to hear, but it's true. Also, he's from Laos, not Vietnam, and therefore not a suspect VC.

Other than that, you're right, he's a sicko.

Late 1950's until 1971. I was born in 1959. Used to sit an watch the news with my father all the time.

I learned that the Vietnam war was a wasted war, called the 10,000 day war.

That it was an extention of the Korean war, that was an extention of World War II.

Tolitarianism combined with Communism.

These Vets did not even get the same respect as those vets in other previous wars.

There a Vietnam Vet home in Edison, New Jersey.

Yes, I know all about it. I lived through it.

Sue, do you have any idea what years the Vietnam War took place?  I doubt this man was crawling through the rice paddies and shooting marines...check your history book and match it up with this man's age.  Also, are you aware that not everyone who is Asian fought in the Vietnam War?  I know that's strange to hear, but it's true.  Also, he's from Laos, not Vietnam, and therefore not a suspect VC.

Other than that, you're right, he's a sicko.

134914[/snapback]

Laotian Hmong, from what I understand. The Hmong tribes were hunted down by the Vietnamese (on both sides). One could argue his actions were some sort of xenophobic PTSD reaction due to events in his formative years in his home country.

More likely, though, he's just a murderous bastard.