OT: Lets get rid of the OT's

daquixers

This is getting ridiculous. Cant we make an "off-topic" board that people put all there off topic stuff in? Most of us just wanna read and see Bills news. Not how much dope Ricky is smoking, nor a fat guy who thinks he is anorexix , nor ANY of Rudyc80's posts period!!!

This is getting ridiculous. Cant we make an "off-topic" board that people put all there off topic stuff in? Most of us just wanna read and see Bills news. Not how much dope Ricky is smoking, nor a fat guy who thinks he is anorexix , nor ANY of Rudyc80's posts period!!!

134677[/snapback]

I definately think people who've been registered for about a month should have a huge say in the direction of the board.

STFU, rookie. If this was the practice field, you'd be duct taped to the goalpost in your underwear.

I definately think people who've been registered for about a month should have a huge say in the direction of the board.

STFU, rookie.  If this was the practice field, you'd be duct taped to the goalpost in your underwear.

134732[/snapback]

:flirt::doh:

And I agree wih Darin, why is it so hard for a few on this board to discuss Off Topics? What, are we JUST supposed to talk Bills fotball 24X7??? What Bills topics are being missed?????

OT's and getting to know the posters on this board is part of what makes this message board so special IMO....deal with it or go find another board.

134677[/snapback]

Well, you know the saying "if you cant take the OT then find another board" :lol:

I See you have some OT posts...... STOP IT! :P

:lol: