Late Round (4th-6th)

I just went through the DraftTek Consensus Mock Draft and was surprised to see some of the players still available. I have noted some of the guys I would like the Bills to consider. These guys are assuming the first Three rounds go as follows

1 - Bryan Bulaga OT Iowa or Rolando McClain ILB Alabama

2 - Terrence Cody 3-4 DT Alabama

3 - Eric Norwood 3-4 OLB South Carolina

Round 4

Cam Thomas 3-4 DT North Carolina (DraftTek has him listed as going 99th to KC we pick at 104. I don't expect him be on the board this late)

Arthur Jones 3-4 DE Syracuse (DraftTek has him listed as going 102th to Cleveland we pick at 104. Stock definately don after a bad senior season)

Jason Fox OT Miami (DraftTek has him listed as going 114th to Atlanta)

Round 5

Brandon Carter OG Texas Tech (DraftTek has him listed as going 129th to Detroitwe pick at 136)

Eric Decker WR Minnesota (DraftTek has him listed as going 130th to Cleveland we pick at 136)

Torelll Toup 3-4 DT Central Florida

Sam Young OT Notre Dame (He is a RT only in my opinion, DrafTek has him going 153 to Baltimore)

Round 6

Roddrick Muckelroy 4-3 OLB Texas (DraftTek has him going 170 to Jacksnville)

Kavell Connor 4-3 OLB Clemson (Draftek has him going at 175 to Tennessee)

Blair White WR Michigan St (DraftTek has him going 178 to Pittsburgh)

I just went through the DraftTek Consensus Mock Draft and was surprised to see some of the players still available. I have noted some of the guys I would like the Bills to consider. These guys are assuming the first Three rounds go as follows...

Thanks! Any and all opinions are welcome.

I would love a guy like Decker in the 5th

I think we have to bring in a WR at some point in the draft. I watched plenty of MIN games and he was always making plays for them.

He may not be the most athletic freak out there but the guy knows how to get open and has good hands