Just bought a Bruuuuce jersey to take the place of my Donte one

I know this probably doesn't belong on the stadium wall, but I see people posting all the time about where to get the best replicas. Mitchell and Ness has a 50% off sale going now- FB5000 is the coupon code. I don't know how long the sale is running, but I thought the deal might make these jerseys a little more attainable. I've been waiting to grab a legit Bruce Smith jersey for a while. Anyway, sorry if this gets moved. Thought the post might hook some people up. I'm not affiliated with their site or anything, I just get a ton of alerts for internet sales and got pumped about this one.

I know this probably doesn't belong on the stadium wall, but I see people posting all the time about where to get the best replicas. Mitchell and Ness has a 50% off sale going now- FB5000 is the coupon code. I don't know how long the sale is running, but I thought the deal might make these jerseys a little more attainable. I've been waiting to grab a legit Bruce Smith jersey for a while. Anyway, sorry if this gets moved. Thought the post might hook some people up. I'm not affiliated with their site or anything, I just get a ton of alerts for internet sales and got pumped about this one.

Do you know if the hats are 50% off too?

Man, THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS. How did you find this coupon? I ordered the Kelly superbowl jersey and a Willie Stargell jersey last night for 50% off. Awesome deal for these. Here's the ass kicker though. My wife gave me permission to get one more today, and the coupon expired at 11am. I was too late, but at least I got my two.

Again, where did you find that coupon? Those were Mitchell and Ness jersey at NFL.com replithentic prices.

:doh::unsure::(