Browns release Derek Anderson

Lori

And he can bring us in a lot of Clowns inside knowledge. After those knuckleheads beat us the last 3 straight years, I really want to beat them this year real bad.

All this talk of him battling it out with Brohm. If it's an open competiton, his real competition will be Fitz.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard on ESPN radio that Schefter is reporting that AZ is going to be a top front runner for DA and is going to be pursuing him.

If I was DA and had to choose to throw to Fitz and Breston in great weather for an offensive minded team or throw to Lee and some unproven guy as the #2 in Buffalos weather for a recyvled HC...um, I would choose AZ even if it was for half what Buf would offer as he will have the same chance to start at both places as Leinart hasnt done much when he had the chance either and is said to have a poor work ethic.

So, unless AZ changes their mind or tells him that he will back up Leinart, we probably wont be seeing DA in Buffalo next year without a big offer by us whcih would be utterly stupid on our part.

But who knows...

D.A will land on a good team. He played very well when he has a decent line protecting him. He didn't fail the browns, the D line failed him...

Only the top 10% of leathers are selected by coach purses sale which guarantee originality and uniqueness to each one. We read somewhere on the Internet that Coach handbags are so well made that they could last a lifetime except that fashion and trends change so often that women buy coach outlet every few years to replace the older models eventhough they are still in great shape.