AFC East Outlook

bobcat

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-free-agency/...ite-in-AFC-East

Still getting bashed on the NFL Network....

I mean, what do you expect? My only criticism of this clip is the dork in the glasses, he basically has nothing to say. He is stating the obvious saying, Buddy Nix and Chan Gailey, they have alot to prove....really? This guy has a job, and they're putting it on the air....I guess it is ok to be bad at your job and maintain employment.

How can you have an "outlook" before the conclusion of free agency, the draft, camp and preseason?

If the Bills go out and have a killer draft (of their definition of course), those "experts" change their tune quickly.

If the Bills go undefeated in preseason for whatever reason, you'll hear the words "darkhorse" and "surprise contender" being batted around.

What you see is easy, lazy journalism being passed off.

What more can you expect? After years of lousy performances and with Ralph still the owner, not much has changed.

The Draft is a cr ap shoot. And the FA period is a gamble too. Ask Danny and Jerry about the millions they spend for nothing in return.

What more can you expect? After years of lousy performances and with Ralph still the owner, not much has changed.

The Draft is a cr ap shoot. And the FA period is a gamble too. Ask Danny and Jerry about the millions they spend for nothing in return.

yup...nut you don't win in gambles unless you lay down a bet. I didn't see buddy doing anything in free agency except play the nickel slots. Hopefully he'll do better in the draft.