Boring off season for Bills=Boring Team?

Maybe none of these free agents want to come to Buffalo.

Everyone wants to give Russ Brandon a free pass and blame the current state of the team on coaching and bad player decisions by the GM/Player Director at the time. It is my strong belief that Mr. Brandon has made the Bills such an unattractive destination for BOTH coaches and players, that it would be ranked in the bottom 3 easily if a poll was taken as to most desirable NFL destinations to be in. When you have such a situation, you DON'T get free agents, you DON'T get top-notch coaches... all you get is the opportunity to draft well and hope/pray that the perception of your team changes because of it.

Maybe none of these free agents want to come to Buffalo.

"OMG THE BILLS HAVENT BROUGHT IN ANY FREE AGENTS YET, WE SUCK"

LMAO, its what 36 hours into free agency? And people are making topics like this? Because we have only brought in 1 free agent. When about half or more than half the teams in the league havent done anything in FA?

Get a life man, this is the 3rd topic you have started about relatively the same thing in the past 24 hours.

Colts have a boring offseason every year. If there was enough talent here, we wouldn't be ready to leap off the Skyway after 36 hours of FA. There will be good bargains to be had. Bills will land some solid player. Relax. Go out and enjoy the sunshine.

Colts have a boring offseason every year. If there was enough talent here, we wouldn't be ready to leap off the Skyway after 36 hours of FA. There will be good bargains to be had. Bills will land some solid player. Relax. Go out and enjoy the sunshine.

The Colts are far, far ahead of the Bills in the rebuilding process. For the record, the Colts have rebuilt once since Polian became GM back in 97. As a matter of fact, Indy was in the playoffs in 99, the second year of both Manning and Polian.

The insanity present about comparing Buffalo to franchises like Indianapolis is limitless here. And, what's remarkable is that of the 31 teams in the NFL during the year 2000, 29 of them have made the playoffs. Only Buffalo and Detroit hasn't.

"OMG THE BILLS HAVENT BROUGHT IN ANY FREE AGENTS YET, WE SUCK"

LMAO, its what 36 hours into free agency? And people are making topics like this? Because we have only brought in 1 free agent. When about half or more than half the teams in the league havent done anything in FA?

Get a life man, this is the 3rd topic you have started about relatively the same thing in the past 24 hours.

If I could hit some kind of like button for your post bro, I would hit it until I get carpo tunnel.

Nix has already stated that they plan to build through the draft and keep players who are already there. It sounds good to me. All the FA the Bills have collected over the years didn't really do to much. They do need to address the OL and WR I would think. Evans, Hardy, Johnson, and the rest left will look bad, but hey who the hell knows.